Only the HOLOS IntraOp Wavefront Aberrometer continuously streams patient refractive data. Meaning you’ll get a non-stop look at your procedure as it changes. And see cataract surgery in a whole new light.
RetCam’s objective, high-resolution imagery, uniform data, and many options provide definitive information repeatedly proven superior to outdated BIO methods1-5.
- Ludwig C, Callaway N, Moshfeghi D. Validity of the newborn eye exam in the newborn eye screening test (NEST) cohort. Invest. Ophthalmol. Vis. Sci. 2015;56(7):961.
- Moshfeghi DM and Frick KD. A case for universal eye screening. Retina Today. 2015:62- 65.
- Chiang MF, Wang L, Busuioc M, et al. Telemedical retinopathy of prematurity diagnosis: accuracy, reliability, and image quality. Arch Ophthalmol. 2007;125(11):1531-1538.
- Ells AL, Holmes JM, Astle WF, et al. Telemedicine approach to screening for severe retinopathy of prematurity: a pilot study. Ophthalmology. 2003;110(11):2113-2117.
- Wu C, Peterson RA, VanderVeen DK. RetCam imaging for retinopathy of prematurity screening. J AAPOS. 2006;10(2):107-111.